Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Reflecting on how special this Mother's Day weekend will be for our family. Bringing Charlotte home has been the most wonderful experience of my life. I hope that I can be the Mother that she will be proud of when she is an adult as I am proud of my Mother. Thank you again to all the special great women in Charlotte life already. She has the best Aunts in the world and beautiful women in her life to look up to. I will also be thinking of the woman who gave Charlotte life on Sunday. I don't know the circumstances of Charlotte's  birth, but I do believe she was a strong and very brave woman. Charlotte will always know that too. She is very loved.

Connor already made me a special card. Nothing like homemade cards!!! I am so proud of him being a big brother. He makes Charlotte laugh the loudest. They give each other hugs all the time. I am one happy Mama!!






Contemplating....

Your thoughts, Mr. Giraffe!





I think I look like Voldemort from Harry Potter!

My morning crew

3 comments:

  1. Happy Mothers Day!
    Hugs,
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great day and wonderful weekend,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day!

    I love the picture with the giraffe!

    ReplyDelete