Thursday, August 11, 2011

Boarding With My Bro


Thanks Aunt Kerry for the new board !

It's all about technique!


Waiting for the perfect wave

Anticipating the big one!

Brother swimming, I will just relax on his board.

Might as well try it out.

Fail to see the big deal, so easy!

I am a surfer chic.

Busted!!!!!

....and your taking the board away why??

Surfer stance


Beach Baby

No,  we are not packing up yet!


Everybody in the water!!!!

That's how we roll !

 Took Connor and Charlotte to the beach last week at the end of the day. Less crowded and cooler. Connor wanted to try out his new boogie board and Charlotte wanted to just get sandy.

1 comment:

  1. Aidan and I love boogie boarding. Don't know how good my technique is-every now and then I get it right. I'm sure Charlotte will be joining her big brother in no time!

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete