Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Son the Wolf

With the start of the school comes the crazy schedule of all of Connor's activities.  Soccer, religion, boy scouts. He still seems to enjoy them all so we will keep doing them until he tells us he doesn't.  He gets bored pretty fast at home and I try my best to keep him away from TV.  I said I try my best, Connor and I are usually fighting discussing who gets the TV first when we have down time. Anyway, Connor  has now been moved up from Tiger to Wolf in his Cub Scout Den. Very cute. Do I have to monitor him under a full moon now?


We also participated in a Guinness Book of World Records contest at our High School. Connor and I were part of over a thousand residents of our town to YoYo, sing "If You Are Happy and You Know It" and also stand on one foot for two minutes. Besides raising money for our town, we had a lots of laughs doing it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment