Wednesday, November 30, 2011

More Than Words


Words. They are coming fast and furious now. I love that each day Charlotte has added or trying to add new words. When she says more, she has now added, "More, please". That one is just the cutest, because it really sounds like "more peas". Toddler talk is c-u-t-e! She now says, up, down, bye, yeah, yay, baby, dog, mama, daddy, Gabby , (Yo Gabba), and your basic baba. Oh, the conversations we have! What I am enjoying is she doesn't say "no" yet, just shakes her head. I know it is coming, and when she is a teen , I  will tell all about the days she never said no.
Things she likes to do:
Play on my I-phone, play on my sisters I-pad. (she likes to move around the apps and plays a toddler matching game, she's not quite downloading any tunes yet).
Loves to say Anna for Annabelle when we walk in the front door from errands.
Likes to "read " books in the crib
Likes to count, she doesn't say the numbers, just the counting talk, her voice goes up , one...two...in baby talk.
Still loves to dance and do her version of baby yoga. BEST downward dog I have ever seen.
Likes to mimic funny faces.
The past two days she has added an awesome fake laugh!!! She laughs really loud and really phony at something she does, (food on the floor) and that makes me laugh.

Not the most exciting of blog posts, but hey, fun times!

1 comment:

  1. These posts might not be the most exciting, but they are the best!

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete