Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Card Outakes

We tried getting professional Christmas pictures done, but Charlotte was not feeling it that day. She was just afraid of the photographer and cried anytime she got near her. I felt so bad for her that we just left.  I have to say the only thing Charlotte is afraid of so far is photographers, (oh, and spiders, me too!) . In fact she liked meeting Santa, just didn't like the photographer. Luckily, she knows how much her Mama likes to take pictures, so she is fine when I am the photographer.  I decided to just do them on my own and it took lots of shots. Two kids smiling and looking straight ahead is harder than I thought!!

Funny face overload


Stop Laughing, no, you stop laughing!

Fa La La La AHHHHHHHH

You want me to look up to him??? You do know he makes a lot of poopie jokes.

Put the dress down!!

See what I'm sayin'....

This is taking forever!!! No tickling!!!

And then , we used this one...

this one.....


and this one, my favorite!!


1 comment:

  1. Those are precious...every single one. I am SOOOOOO thankful that cameras were invented.. so I can capture those moments.. the time seems to fly by with the chilliez... sooo quickly!!

    Love that little scrunchie face.. and your son is a model of big brotherly love!!!

    ReplyDelete