Friday, March 9, 2012

In a New York State of Mind

Here a few pictures of my day in the city last week with Connor. During the winter break we left Charlotte with Mommie and Poppie for the day and Connor and I headed to NYC. Connor had never taken the subway before so for him it was a treat. Since I worked in the city for so many years, it was the first time I felt riding the subways were fun too.
We spent the day at the Central Park Zoo. I had never been there and thought it was great. Smaller, but not crowded and you can take your time watching all the animals. It was a beautiful Spring like day, in February!, and we walked around FAO Schwartz and climbed the big rocks at the park. In a New York minute, Connor gave me the typical 2nd grade comment, "when are we going home"? You mean you aren't having fun re living your Mama's city life? Because I am also Linsane, on the way home, I had us walk by Madison Square Garden and take pictures.

Polar Bear, turn around, we're taking a picture

Cutest Red Panda, stop biting your nails

Gorgeous Snow Leopard, here kitty, here kitty. Psssssppssspsss!

Central Park Zoo clock and some security man, I wasn't going to steal it!

The Real Seal, not Heidi Klum's ex

Pretty Bird, I have 100 pics of him, your lucky I only posted one

Pretty Bird with Yellow Forehead, Pink Bill, should really read the signs for correct name

After we swam in waterfall, not really

Had to beg him to take this photo

May I help you?

Climbing the rocks, don't fall! I need a picture.

We made it!

Central Park, 1:30 pm, view from our rock


Bridge and Wollman Rink

FAO Schwartz Jack Sparrow Lego

Me finishing up my completed Lego, took me 5 minutes, easy peasy!

Bliss! Sad part is we already own most of them, spoiled!


Madison Square Garden, Knicks play here! , Just not today.....

LINSANE!! Made Connor take this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment