Thursday, January 30, 2014

She's A Beauty

Charlotte had the opportunity to go a party for a good friend of mine whose daughter was turning six. Now we have been to many parties and so far it has been touch and go if Charlotte will actually participate in the party. She still can be shy and timid in new situations. She certainly does not want to be the center of attention. We have kept her own birthday parties limited to small family parties.  I just assumed that she would once again be a quiet participant at my friends party, considering she never met any of the girls and all were older. Boy did she ever prove me wrong.

Who knew she liked Makeover parties! Getting her nails done (first time), purple eye shadow, glitter for your hair, costumes, dancing, a photo shoot, she enthusiastically did it all. I was so happy for her, having a great time, but oh my...am I in trouble.? I wasn't thinking make up for a very loooong time. If ever! I want her to know beauty from within, but I can't deny it, she loved it.












From the "photo shoot" and no one posed her, really!

This is how I love her best!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment