Saturday, February 18, 2012

Linsanity


I'll admit it. I have it!! When I heard that an Asian American Harvard grad was going to play for our NY Knicks, I really just wanted to show Connor and Charlotte a few minutes of the game. Tell them how hard Jeremy Lin  worked, how he was overlooked, almost cut from the team, and how he never gave up on his dreams. But holy moley!! It became so much more. I can tell you I don't think I ever watched an entire basketball game on TV in my life. My day is now scheduled around the Knicks schedule. I can't help it. I am obsessed. The games are so exciting. Jeremy Lin has a contagious spirit and work ethic. What a great role model!! Go Knicks!!


You might be asking what my kids are doing as I watch the game. Their enthusiasm  about the team has not quite matched mine yet.



Please, if you know me, I already have the t-shirt!



Lincredible!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment