Friday, April 6, 2012

Spring Break

One day into Spring Break and already hearing, "I'm bored, what are we doing?, can I get a Angry Bird Space stuffed animal?. Connor turned 8 last week. We had a Monster Golf/ sleepover with his best buds and cousins. Charlotte has really been amazing me with her speech. She is saying words and sentences now that I never knew she had picked up on. I still love what she calls her brother, "Boy". She won't say Connor, sometimes a Connie, but mostly Boy, too funny!!
Trophy for Best Mom Ever, or could be CYO Basketball

Monster Golf

Party People

NY Knicks Cake

Occupy Corcoran House Movement

We are renovating living room, just may keep it.

Annabelle love

Balloon delivery from the Cook family!!!!

Easter Bunny should get lasik surgery

I love when she smiles with scrunchie face!

No comments:

Post a Comment