Wednesday, September 5, 2012

He's The Big Kid Now

I remember when Connor boarded the bus for kindergarten, he looked big to me, my toddler no more and officially a boy. Then when I saw the third grade boys on the bus, I thought they would eat him alive. They were huge.

My son is now that third grader. He's the big kid now. Our school system is set up that this will be his last year of elementary school and he is off to an intermediate school next September. I told him being the oldest in the school comes with pride and responsibility. He must have listened to me because yesterday he told me at a somewhat chaotic first day dismissal yesterday, one of the teachers asked him to console a sad kindergartner. He sat with him and asked him about his day and if he liked school. He is my big kid now!!

Just about out the door...

HURRY, the bus is going to COME!!!

A little too happy

Let me just add.....get on the bus....

Don't want to let go of my baby!

Dad and I play cool

No comments:

Post a Comment