Saturday, December 1, 2012

Post Turkey Pics

A little park before Turkey

Just hanging..

Are you ready from some football?

Touch football, "Don't touch my baby....run...

Aunt Kerry football wear

Rockette tryouts were last week..



You call this strategy?

Catch it !!

I can play too!!!!

I can play too...but I won't..

This old thing......I just threw it on...

My little girl




Kids Table
Grown ups


Mesmerized by Popovers

Peter doing his version of the dishes with Sandie.

Just Dance 4 

Beethoven is so easy!

Aunt Kerry graduates from Princeton at the school store

Laura and I at Princeton gates, waiting for admission letters.

Princeton High School carolers

Go Tigers!!! GRRRR

Princeton alumni, not really....Let's continue our intellectual pursuits at Breaking Dawn 2.


Place card rocks

When Connor was  4 yrs. old we started doing place card rocks , the tradition continues

I'm a little late, but here are some pics of our action packed visit for Thanksgiving. As usual, as happy as everyone is when we arrive, they are equally happy when we are packing the car to go home!LOL!! Football, Breaking Dawn 2 with my 13 year old niece  a trip to Princeton, Xmas shopping, we did it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment