Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Here's Looking At You


I think we are still recovering from the holidays. Putting away decorations, decluttering the house, cleaning out closets. Connor is back to school, and I just signed Charlotte up for some of the library programs. The title of the class is Toddler Tango. Sounds like she is going to love it, dance, dance, dance. If Charlotte does well attending the class, I think we will be ready for a toddler gymnastic program. Really it is just so cold here today, I am just thinking of ways to get out of the house.

Starting the new year it is has been nice to feel a little bit settled. There are no big plans for 2012. I just want to enjoy the feeling knowing that our family is complete and enjoy the milestones. In fact, we will be celebrating a special 2 year old birthday in two weeks!   Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

  1. Any exciting plans for a birthday party? She sure is a cutie. Blessings

    ReplyDelete