Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Present


For me?



I am pretty sure it is the kitten I ordered on Kitty.com.





White foam peanuts? You shouldn't have!!

 


Bitty Baby paraphernalia!!!!!

Cannot stop playing with peanuts! They are addicting! What a great toy!
 

 






Lot's of pieces, let me call my handyman...

So far this present is confusing..what is it?

Seems to be taking a while, what am I paying him hourly???


Maybe I should just do it myself....

Is that a diaper bag, with cute little diapers and a bitty changing pad! For my bitty baby??

Handyman still working, I'll take a nap.

Finally, my Bitty Baby Crib, I love it!!!!! How can I get in there too?


She is sooo tired. BTW, see me rocking my first Mickey tattoo.


Perhaps you'd like a refreshment before your nap.
Shhhh!! (If only it was easy putting Charlotte in for a nap)
Charlotte's Godmother, Aunt Eileen, sent her a wonderful present in the mail yesterday. Charlotte loved opening it and has been playing with it ever since.
















No comments:

Post a Comment