Monday, January 9, 2012

The Two's Are Approaching..


Practicing with some photoshopping. I really liked this picture of Charlotte, but wanted to edit out my car. I tried one version where you have to use your mouse to erase the background, but I keep erasing parts of Charlotte with it. I think I need a little more practice.
Charlotte's birthday is in two weeks. Two years old. We all know about the terrible twos and I can't help using that as an explanation for some not too nice hitting she has been doing. If we tell her no, if we take away something she wants to hold (i.e., black marker, scissor, i-phones) she hits you or throws it. What to do, what to do. So far all we come up with is a one minute respite in her crib. It takes her out of the situation at least, but she really hasn't stopped hitting. She knows it is wrong because she says back to us, no, no, no. Explaining it to her big brother is another thing. Ma, she is hitting me, is a constant around here now. If anyone has any anti-hitting solutions, feel free to let me know.
I was holding Charlotte's hand last week at the mall, just window shopping. She stopped short in front of Abercrombie and Fitch and danced and danced. The store is like a dance club and she danced like she was out on a Saturday night. People stopped and watched her dance. It was really cute, but when I told her we had to go, she was not too happy. Who am I kidding, I let her dance there for a good twenty minutes. She passed out on the way home and a good two hours after that.  Shouldn't there be dance clubs for toddlers, open during the day of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment