Saturday, January 26, 2013

Party Princess

We had a wonderful birthday weekend for Charlotte. Pancakes, park, pet store, dinner, Build A Bear, followed the next day by a family party. A Princess turning three is quite a milestone.


Princess Charlotte

Pancakes at Ihop for a Princess, EVERYONE sang to me!


Visiting Doggie Day Care

A present from Aunt Kerry

Visit at the Park






Not too sure about Build A Bear, a heart?
But it is fun to give them a bath!

Snow White Cup Cakes made my Mama

Sing it again......


Aunt Kerry was in CHINA, bought me a present in CHINA, ON my actual birthday! Then gave it to me the next day!! How cool is that!!

Panda directly from China too! That Aunt Kerry is AWESOME!

Reflecting on birthday meaning.

Balloons, best present ever!

I see you!





Light Up Princess Hat, it's so me!

I am three!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment