Thursday, January 3, 2013

Under The Weather

It is an odd phrase, isn't it? We certainly are in this house, under the weather, feeling cloudy, stormy, and just yuck. Charlotte is getting over strep and I just got a confirmed diagnosis of shingles, or also known as the adult chickenpox virus. Eww!! So both of us chicks are roaming the house moody, cranky, lethargic, and just plain sick.  I am feeling weak and flu like, without actually having the flu, so it's no fun to complain to the hubby. I haven't been able to put one stocking, one ornament, one snow globe away and feel like the Xmas decorations are going to turn into Easter decorations by the time I get to it. Colored eggs on the tree! Chocolate bunnies in the stocking! Combining decorations certainly makes life easier and less cluttered. Just thinking about it makes me cranky! Hmmpf!

No comments:

Post a Comment