Friday, March 25, 2011

A Day at our House

What a long week. We did a lot. Two days of blood tests, which I will talk about later, a hearing screening at an audiologist, she can hear, re-adoption paperwork done for NY state, and even some portraits done . Throw in working around Connor 's school schedule and sports, today we just wanted to stay home and have some fun.





First trip to Costco. Not that impressed.


Connor took Charlotte's first jean wearing pic
The picture to give heart attacks, yes I took pictures!

Brothers are funny

See, I made it. (baby gates up this weekend for sure)

Can't stop.....

Laughing!!

Cutie

Sorry Charlotte, still not giving you the remote.

You win. Another "girlie" movie I must endure.

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos-so great to see her smiling like this!

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that face Connor!

    ReplyDelete