Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Goodbye Guangzhou







We leave this morning to take a 3 hour flight to Beijing. It is so beautiful here it is bittersweet to leave, but we are looking forward to seeing Connor and being home. Once we get to Beijing we have less than 12 hours there, staying at the Poly Hotel again and then early rise to the airport for our flight to Chicago. Four hours in the windy city with our new adorable US citizen and then on our way to New York!!!!!! I don't know if I will be able to post again until we are home, so thank you for sharing in our journey. Charlotte is everything we dreamed she would be and our trip was amazing!!!! See you in the states.

6 comments:

  1. I'm seriously going to cry with joy when I see you guys! I'm VERY excited. I'm not going to school so I can see you. Ok. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe journey home! I am looking forward to updated posts and pictures. It's so nice to see how they are doing after that long trip. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Tricia and Peter! Charlotte is BEAUTIFUL - she will be a great addition to the clan.
    What a wonderful experience you seem to be having - worth the wait!
    With love and best wishes - Helen Cook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! What a beautiful daughter you have. Charlotte is a very pretty name too. I hope you can post a few pictures of Connor and his new sister soon. Our very best to you and your family, Sharon and Michael

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you just LOVE the White Swan... did you know in the Forbes Magazine it was named the happiest hotel in the world... of course :) Charlotte is so gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete