Wednesday, December 15, 2010

All I Want for Christmas Is You

Today our agency told us  that referrals are being mailed and should be here next week.  Such a wonderful time of year to receive such news. After waiting (and complaining) for so long, it is so strange to switch gears.  I am happy. I am happy just to walk in her room and realize our dream is going to come true. I am also nervous. So much change, so many questions. How old will she be, where is she, is she  talking. It is very exciting knowing all my questions will be answered in one phone call and an email.  It's no wonder I haven't slept in weeks.  To be able to see her face for the first time. The countdown to Christmas  has never been more meaningful.

4 comments:

  1. WooHoo!!!Can't wait to see her picture.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear all about her, of course to see her little face! Get ready momma you'll be seeing your little girl in a picture in a few short days :)! The best christmas gift

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is some awesome news there!! WOW! What a gift to receive - congrats and I can't wait to she pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All eyes are on your blog lady! I'M SO FREAKIN' EXCITED I CAN'T STAND IT!!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete