Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ladybugs

I love this story. In August, Peter , Connor and I went to Montauk, and after climbing the lighthouse  and walking the beach, we decided to go to Gosmans for dinner. This restaurant is partially outside, right on the ocean. When we asked for a table for three, I said to Peter to think next summer it will be a table for four. We sat down for dinner and as we were ordering, Connor noticed a ladybug on the empty chair. Ladybugs happen to be the symbol for China adoption. Even Peter, who is just not a "sign" kind of guy was impressed. The ladybug crawled around the chair, then just sat there, for the entire dinner, as if it was eating dinner with us. It never flew away. When we were leaving, I picked it up and placed it in a bush that was on the side of the restaurant. Knowing we had a long ride home I decided to go to the ladies room and when I opened the door ,on line was an Asian girl of about 2 who was with her American mother. They were playing peek a boo  and laughing so Connor and I joined in too. It was just such a strange coincidence after just leaving the ladybug. Signs, I am not sure, but it was a happy afternoon with our ladybug. 
 Anyway, I got an email today from our agency rep stating that matching really has begun today. Since my agency is confirming it, I really do think it is happening now and not just a rumor. Referrals may come next week, right before Christmas. What a perfect miracle it would  be.




1 comment:

  1. I am so excited and will be stalking your blog for any news!!! I hope you find your inner peace this week, I for one will not be able to stike a mountain pose :)

    ReplyDelete