Monday, December 6, 2010

Not Quite LOL Today

My agency said today there was nothing new, no movement on referrals. No surprise fed ex package coming today. It is so quiet out there in terms of rumors, it is a little scary. I honestly don't know what day it will come, not even sure if this is the week. Trying not to get down about it.  I have no control over it so just have to let it play out and go along for the journey. One day I will get to tell her the story of how her mother could not go into the den where the computer was without checking for updates, sometimes 25 times a day. I am at the computer checking for rumors so much , maybe we should name her Dell. Nah...Sigh!!

1 comment:

  1. How about Adele? LOL
    Just remember to breathe!!
    Hope you hear something soon.
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete