Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Over The River and Thru the Woods


Here is the traditional Federal Express delivery picture that I have witnessed on many China adoption blogs. Of course my package had to come on one of the biggest shipping days of the year so it was nearly 7:00pm when it came. I barely let her get our of her truck and quickly explained why I was taking pictures. Such a nice lady, I hope I didn't scare her!
Inside this package were  the original referral pictures, medical exams, papers requiring our signatures. Charlotte's pictures are even more beautiful in person.
The staring continues.............

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand the staring thing, and think that it all becomes real (vs. surreal) after that package arrives. Congratulations!

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete