Monday, January 3, 2011

Bunny Pajamas !!




Ann at Red Thread is a service you can use to send care packages and gifts to children and caretakers in China. I have wanted to do this ever since I saw another adoptive family send a package many years ago. I told Ann a little about Charlotte, where she was, and sent her an email of recent pictures of us. She put together these items for Charlotte and she should have them in a few days. It includes a camera which we would love to get back full of recent pictures, but that is hard to get. It is so exciting to think she is going to see our pictures for the first time. It also includes a translated letter telling a little bit about us, candy for her caretakers and a blanket.  At 11 months, she might just want to throw the pictures in the air, maybe even rip them, chew on them, who cares. We are that much closer to her. It's funny, Connor has that one stuffed animal, his "sleeping buddy" that is a bunny that has been with him for six years. I was so happy that Ann chose another bunny!

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet-I love pink! Hope the camera is full for you.

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ann at Red Thread. She took me shopping and is so much fun. Go shopping with her, she will get you good deals and save you so much time. Looking forward to following along. Blessings

    ReplyDelete