Thursday, January 27, 2011

Charlotte's Song

I was in the attic the other day, pulling down some of the baby things we had stored that we are going to use again. I had a stack of baby CD's that when I started looking at, I couldn't wait to play. It  made me think of feeding Connor in the kitchen, sitting in his high chair. I would play this CD over and over, more to calm me than Connor. I would rush home from work, pick him up from daycare and dinner and bath time was just our time. Peter used to work so many late nights back then and travel so much, it was just Connor and I many nights during the week. I listened to it again the other night and started to read the liner notes and the name of the songs. I swear, I never knew #3 was Charlotte's song.  One more crazy coincidence.

1 comment: