Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy First Birthday Charlotte

Our little girl is turning one today, (well, with the time zone, she is one and a day already) and I am finding it bittersweet.  Missing this milestone in her life is hard, but I can't let myself get sad about it today. Today I want to celebrate her life. I want to reflect on her birth mother who gave her life, and made a difficult decision for reason's we will probably never know , to bring her to an orphanage so that someone may parent her child.  We will be forever blessed for the journey that led us to Charlotte.


Yet, on her second birthday, we are going to be throwing one awesome, pink filled, balloon crazy, giggle inducing , tiara wearing  birthday party!!

Happy Birthday Charlotte Lorraine !!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXO

1 comment: