Friday, January 7, 2011

Cherish





We are so lucky and so happy Ann at Red Thread was able to get updated pictures of Charlotte for us. We could not believe we have 4 new pictures to gaze at, including three pictures of her foster mother. These pictures are so precious and will be so important to Charlotte as well. She is so adorable. I love her hat and her layers and layers of clothes. This is an unbelievable gift today!! Amazingly, Ann said these pictures were taken yesterday. We absolutely will cherish these photos.

6 comments:

  1. Tricia,
    I am so so so thrilled for you. She is absolutely adorable. Those cheeks are so cute!! These are pictures to be cherished, for sure! I wish I had pictures of Emily with her foster family. When do you expect to travel? I am leaving on 2/19. Wouldn't it be great to fly out together LOL. But, I hope you are travelling sooner than that!
    XOXOX
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing to have these new photos. She is absolutely gorgeous! Gotta love that hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quiero felicitaros por vuestra preciosa hija. Estas fotos son un gran tesoro. Os deseo todo lo mejor.
    Un abrazo
    Itsaso

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful that you were able to get these photos -- and they are so recent. She is very cute, but boy do they bundle those kids up, or what?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! I too recently received my referral and she's from Yi Yang SWI too. Maybe we will meet along the way. Best of luck in you journey

    ReplyDelete